Search Our Stories:

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sacred Ground

Anyone who has had the blessed opportunity to visit Nauvoo, and then the doubly-blessed miracle of returning will know something; they'll know the feeling of coming home again.  There is a legacy of faithfulness left there, that literally dedicates the ground and gives it a spirit rarely felt elsewhere. Those who visit Nauvoo are invited by the early Saints and Brother Joseph --for it is a rare and beautiful privilege-- to learn from them and carry on their legacy.

While I longed to return after that wonderful time when I was seventeen and I went as a YPM the first time, I didn't think that it would be possible.  Now I know that, in spite of everything, I've been called to perform again. I am so grateful!  I will do so with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment