Search Our Stories:

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Things I Never Thought I'd Do In Nauvoo

- Be in a (HUGE) ward made up of nothing but missionaries and visitors.  Talk about a prime conversion spot!

- Hug a sister missionary...as an elder...upwards of 4 times every day.

- Have nine people watch, entranced, as I got a haircut.  Apparently with my hair getting as big as it was, it was a pretty big deal!  We were trying to rehearse, but once the razor started, nothing else happened.  ....Weird.

- Keep on voluntarily falling down in various ways every day, despite the deep and painful bruises I've accumulated that just don't go away!

- Cry pretty much every day without fail.

- Clog in front of hundreds of people, successfully!

- Write in my journal every day (thank you, Kelby!).

- Shave my legs.  And then keep shaving them.  All summer.  (By the way, I haven't cut myself once yet!)

Wow, things just got really awkward.  Umm....see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment