Search Our Stories:

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Savior Lives

I just wanted to write something on the blog since everyone keeps telling me I'm the only one who hasn't yet :P haha. I want to share my testimony that I know this gospel is true. My testimony is simple...and every time I think of my "testimony" all I can think of is my Savior. I know Jesus Christ lives. I know He loves me and loves every single one of God's children. I know because of Him I never have to be alone and that I can always be forgiven of my sins. He will always love me and is always reaching out to us. He understands me and knows me better then I know my own self. I know that Joseph Smith was and is a Prophet of God. He was faithful to the end. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that God answers prayers. I am learning how He speaks to me and learning how to be patient in His perfect timing. I know He is SO mindful of us. ...My thoughts are all over the place because I just keep thinking of so much about this gospel that I know to be true. The gospel is true. God lives. However, since I dont have enough time on the computer to really write everything I want to I will just say that I love my Savior. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting me come here to Nauvoo and deeply touched He would call me to be His servant. I love the Lord. I know that if we follow His commandments and do His will that we will be the happiest we ever can possibly be. God is so good :) I love Him! And I love this work! There is truly no greater joy then helping bring people to Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment