Search Our Stories:

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Lord is in Charge!

I am so grateful to be serving here in Nauvoo! It's incredible, I see the Hand of the Lord and his miracles every day. We just finished our first full week of shows. All 10 of the stage sisters, except for me and another sister, were seriously ill this week. Bronchitis and strep throat have been been the plague. Yet, with great faith and fervent prayer, we have been able to carry on and perform 4+ shows a day as our usual schedule demands. Not only that, but I personally was blessed with great energy and strength and I saw my companion, who could barely sing before a show, sing perfectly in performance. It was miraculous. There have been tornado warnings, and torrential rain, yet it has not impeded us from doing the Trail of Hope or our Sunset by the Mississippi. It's amazing! This is truly the Lord's work. He is in charge! This week has strengthened my testimony. I know God lives. I know Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer and I know He is very aware of each of us. I know He loves each of us. How grateful I am to know this!

No comments:

Post a Comment