Search Our Stories:

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Angels Heed the Call

This week, many sisters were sick with various things. I, too, was ill with fever and chills but only for a day. I worked, with a prayer in my heart, knowing the Lord would provide. With no energy in my body, I could not fulfill my calling of moving or setting props. It was then that I decided to ask my Lord for help. I started with lifting a fence. After placing my hands on the fence and my faith in the Lord, I lifted it. Yes, it was still heavy but it was moving to where it needed to. Then came a large barrel. It's awkward shape makes it hard to move but when I started to push it, it rolled right into place. I'd never thought to roll it! Lastly, I picked up a chest and tried to slide it into a shelf above my head. I was on my tip toes and pushed with all my strength but it seemed to be caught on something. I said out loud, "Please, help me." And the chest slid in perfectly, with no hindrance. I know angels take care of and look after us. Even more so, I know God looks after us because He loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment