Search Our Stories:

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Support and Hope on our Journey

We've been blessed richly this week with great spiritual guidance and support.  Sister Spittle got strep throat and couldn't perform with us all day Friday (I told her that her present to me for my birthday was to get well) so we had to re-choreograph the dances and take her lines.  That happened much sooner in the season this time than last time I was here. :P We have been supported by angels as we perform with half the cast very ill with coughs and congestion which makes any singing very difficult. I believe fully that we are helping to bring souls to Christ, and as we are humble we will not fail. Thinking back over the week, I can only remember one brief period of time when I was not 100% engaged in every performance, and I regret not having done so. I think that Heaven is pleased with our efforts though, I'm grateful to be able to do better this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment